B.Ed Entrance Result 2017: Are you looking for latest Calicut University Conducted B.Ed Entrance Results? There you go, the official declaration of B.ed Entrance Examination Results at the official portal today(21-7-17) by 11.am as per latest notifications unveiled by the University of Calicut. However, the Admission Scenario for the Open Merit Seats as well as for Reservation Category Seats for B.Ed will be handled on 24th July 2017. Perhaps, the Management seats as well as Aided Colleges Quota will be reserved by 25th July 2017 as per noticed in the latest notification unveiled by the board of Examination under CU.
B.Ed Entrance Result 2017 in Detail:
As per registration, there were found to be over 3 lakhs of candidates appeared for the B.Ed Entrance Examination 2017. Basically, the examination results is conducted to unveil the Genuine seats as per allotment process and if you are one of the candidate seeking for the admission for B.Ed Courses under Calicut University, please be make sure that, if you want to receive or want to opt allotment for more than one college you must make a self attested copy of your certificates are truly genuine to the board.Basically, the print copy of your entrance marks list should be attached along with the attested copy for the same.
Make sure that, you are able to download the Print out copy of your mark list from the official portal by using the following steps to get your B.Ed Entrance Result 2017. If you found with any kind of error while checking B.Ed Entrance Result 2017 online, feel free to check 2 hours later if possible after the server come to stable position.
How to Check B.Ed Entrance Result 2017:
- Go through the official portal maintained by CU.
- Enroll your CAP ID Registered for B.Ed Examination 2017 with the Board.
- Make Sure that Password you Provided with the CAP ID is valid.
- If you were asked for the Verification Codes, Please make sure that don;t make any error for first 3 attempts.
- Download the Print Copy of B.Ed Result 2017 once you’ve successfully login through the ID and Password managed at the CU server provided.