50 rupee note: RBI has set to introduce Indian New 50 Rupee Note before the public soon. The Reserve Bank of India will without further ado issue Rs 50 section banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series, bearing mark of RBI Governor Urjit R Patel. The new section has theme of Hampi with Chariot on the switch, portraying the nation’s social legacy. The base shade of the note is Fluorescent Blue.Since there is no official word on these pictures that are turning into a web sensation, it is difficult to discern whether it is really the new Rs 50 note or yet another online networking trap. A year ago, RBI had said that the outline and security elements of the new notes will be like the old delicate, which will proceed available for use.
Check more in Detail on Indian New 50 Rupee Note:
Let us discuss not to getting fraud by Indian Rupee note by finding the basic features included in the new Indian 50 Rupee Note.
The following are striking elements of the new note recorded by the RBI.
1. Transparent enlist with denominational numeral 50,
2. Denominational numeral ५० in Devnagari,
3. Representation of Mahatma Gandhi at the inside,
4. Small scale letters ‘RBI’, ‘भारत’, “INDIA” and ’50’,
5. Windowed demetalised security string with engravings “भारत” and RBI,
6. Assurance provision, representative’s mark with guarantee statement and RBI insignia
towards right of Mahatma Gandhi representation,
7. Ashoka Pillar image on the privilege,
8. Mahatma Gandhi representation and electrotype (50) watermarks,
9. Number board with numerals developing from little to enormous on the upper left side and
base right side.
10. Year of printing of the note on the left,
11. Swachh Bharat logo with motto,
12. Dialect board,
13. Theme of Hampi with Chariot,
14. Denominational numeral ५० in Devnagari.
In the front, the cash note would demonstrate the general notable components of Mahatma Gandhi picture and electrotype (50) watermarks, see through enlist with denominational numeral 50, Windowed demetalised security string with engravings “भारत” and RBI, Ashoka Pillar insignia on the privilege and Number board with numerals developing from little to enormous on the upper left side and base right side, among different elements.
A year ago after Prime Minister Narendra Modi reported the demonetisation of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in December had said that it will soon be concocting new cash notes of Rs 50 and Rs 20 groups with numerals in climbing size in the number boards and without intaglio printing. From that point forward, there was no official word on these notes and the buzz around them had passed on until today, when photos of the yet-to-be-revealed note of Rs 50 category turned out via web-based networking media, as indicated by The Indian Express.
The notes are pale turquoise in shading, very unique in relation to the notes of a similar category that are at present available for use. Find more Latest updates on New 50 rupee note, Follow Quint Daily.