Plus One Second Allotment 2018: HSCAP of Kerala Sarkar has officially declared the +1 Second Allotment Result 2018. 😮 The great opportunity of Students to join the Higher Secondary 11th classes will come to a decision with this allotment. Once after the 1st Allotment has done, so many students marked their seats at various schools out there in their region.
Well, the classes were starting from 21st of this month at Aided and Non-Aided Schools out there in Kerala via the Admission done in terms of Ekajalakam 2018. 🙂 As the 2nd allotment result will mostly finalize the General, Management, and Community Quota students to make a decision regarding the schools to join for Plus One Batches in the Academic year 2018-2019.
Once if you Joined as per rules followed in Ekajalakam procedure, the Candidate must join and if he/she got any chance earlier via management or Community quota. Kindly, collect the Transfer certificate from the Allotted School and join wherever you forced to Join via Management or Community Quota.
The Procedure will be advised by the respective school Principals or in charge where the process in action. Well, if you already got the Admission in Community or Management, never hesitate the process of Ekajalakam. In fact, you might be got 3 chances to make sure that schools you were looking for will get through this process.
How to Check Your Kerala Plus One Second Allotment Result 2018?
- Go to the Portal of Kerala DHSE/VHSE at hscap.kerala.gov.in
- At the left side, you can check the notification scrolling or make still in Huge Font regarding the latest update in concern with Plus one allotment.
- Check out the Secon Allotment.
- The Portal will be redirected you to a new window and candidates can check the Plus one allotment update.
- Well, if you still showing the same the same allotment update, finalize the school and join as early as possible.
- If you are showing a new allotment with a different school if you are interested to go with it. Else, seek the help of the School authorities for more info.
If you got any Confessions or Queries regarding the Kerala Plus One Second Allotment 2018, feel free to drop it in detail at the comment section.