Earning from Forex is an opportunity available to everyone. But it is crucial to find a broker you can safely trust your money to. Below, we will tell you how to choose a trading platform in Australia.
First of all, all the brokers operating in this country must receive a license from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. It is a number-one thing you should check. That will guarantee that your income will be legitimate and you will be paid off as agreed.
Still, there are also other aspects, which will help you find the best trading platform Australia:
- A selection of currencies and assets. The more, the better.
- Trading methods available. Namely, see where there are such options as copy trading, stop-loss orders, or other automated features. That will save you time if you are not ready to dedicate your whole day to monitoring and analyzing the market.
- A minimum initial deposit. Some brokers set this limit as high as $1000 and even more. Yet, there are many platforms that are oriented towards beginners and allow access from $0.
- A demo mode. Never invest real money until you test the service with virtual funds.
- Commissions. Brokers may charge commissions on trades or withdrawals and even monthly fees. Luckily, many platforms offer free-of-charge trade options as well.
- Educational content. That includes guides, webinars, research materials.
- Reviews by other traders.
We have checked the terms and features offered by companies operating in this country and have singled out the following 5 sources: Interactive Brokers Australia, eToro, IG Share Trading, Tastyworks, ThinkMarkets. Also, we would like to mention that Interactive Brokers Australia is the best choice for active and experienced traders, and eToro ― for beginners.
Wrapping it up!
Hope you find a good idea on how to Choose the Best Trading Platform in Australia. Find more informative trading updates soon here with us, keep subscribed to our alerts.