Kerala Plus One Allotment 2018 Ekajalakam registration 2018: Kerala Plus one Admission Process has been started att HSCAP government portal. As it was reported that 97% of SSLC Students were applying for the upcoming Allotment process on the basis of pass percentage reported by Kerala Education. The stream to which candidate can enter on the basis of Allotment process via 1st Allotment,2nd Allotment as well as 3rd Allotment. Well, there will be a trial allotment will be get updated through Ekajalakam. The Scores attained by each Student during SSLC Examination 2018 will depends on the Admission procedures for Kerala Plus one 2018-19 Admission processes.
Kerala Plus One Allotment 2018 Ekajalakam Registration 2018 in Detail:
As the term, stay papers away follows here for the admission process by moving the entire operation via Online portal as mentioned in the table given. As there were candidates from Middle East Countries of Arabian Gulf also did the examination and followed the Kerala Syllabus for the SSLC 2018. Well, those candidates also can apply for the Admission to the plus one Classes in the Academic year 2018-19.
Things to be Remembered while Checking for the Plus One Admission 2018:
The Allotment updates and the important 1st,2nd,3rd allotment procedures can be collected from the Local Newspapers. Even more, the basic idea that each student should consider while applying Online as mentioned in the below table.
|Name of the Board||DHSE|
|Admission category||Plus one Allotment 2018 – Plus One Admission 2018|
|Selection Mode||SSLC or its Equivalent Merit Examination Marks 2018|
|Category||HSCAP Admission 2018 Application form / Ekajalakam Registration 2018|
|Status of Application||Released|
|Kerala DHSE Plus One Admission Starting Date||2nd Week of May 2018|
|Kerala DHSE Plus One Admission Closing Date|
Eligibility Criteria and Important FAQ for Plus one Admission 2018:
- Age Limit: 15-20 years.
- Examination Fee: 25 INR
- In the approach of filling the Kerala DHSE Plus one Admission Application Form both the Parents and Candidate need to sign it at the official portal as recommended. Later on, you ought to submit to any of the government or at Aided schools in which the candidate’s application process through allotments in which the area which you have applied for.
- There are limitations in the Schools that each candidate can apply through Ekajalakam process. However, please be keep it in mind that, that the selection of school should be the favorite to each candidate and the corrections in the same will cost the Admission process.
- There is no issue in applying other district application, it is based on the interest of candidate where the application to be submitted.
- Go to the official site for Plus One Allotment 2018 as stated in the above table.
- At the portal, once you successfully entered, check the notification regarding the HSCAP Plus One Application.
- Read the Instructions be followed during the Application process of Plus One Allotment carefully.
- Please be ready up with the uploading documents in your device or in a Pendrive device to make the process much easier.
- Tap on it and Enter the Detail.
- Before Applying for Plus One Application through Ekajalakam 2018, make sure that eligibility, fee structure and other Important things to keep in mind which is helpful for the same.
- Before Submitting the Final process, validate each step you’ve undergone.
- Please Save the Documents after Final Submission for the Upcoming updates.
The important question regarding the Plus One Allotment 2018 can be shoot through the comment box given below. We are here 24*7 till the Plus One Third Allotment 2018 to help you for the same. Please be subscribed to us for the latest Allotment updates to reach you as a notification on your mobile and PC’s.