If you are trying to conceive then you must know about various early signs of pregnancy besides missing your periods. There are more than 70 early signs of pregnancy that will help in confirming pregnancy. Many of these symptoms occur in the very first week of pregnancy. Thus, even before missing one’s period, one can know whether they are expecting or not. Some of these early signs are mentioned below:
- Morning Sickness: Morning sickness is the most common early sign of pregnancy that one can experience before missing out on their period. Morning sickness causes nausea and vomiting in the expecting women however it is not just that they will happen in the morning. It can happen at any time of the day.
- Fatigue: Feeling tired and exhausted even after taking proper sleep is another early sign of pregnancy. The activities that one earlier could perform without any fatigue might be too much for any pregnant woman.
- Breast Changes: In the first weeks of pregnancy there are high chances of breast changes i.e., it starts to become heavier and more tender. Many women experience breast change even before missing out on their periods thereby indicating the early signs of pregnancy.
- Missed periods: Once the implantation is complete the body will begin to produce the human chorionic gonadotrophin, and this hormone will always allow the body to maintain the pregnancy. It will also tell the ovaries to stop releasing mature eggs every month and once the ladies are starting to miss the next period four weeks after the conception or they are having irregular periods then they need to take the pregnancy test to confirm it.
- Raised body temperature: A higher body temperature might also be a sign of pregnancy because the core temperature of the body might increase more easily during exercise or in hot weather. During this particular point of time ladies need to make sure that they drink more water and exercise cautiously in the whole process.
- Increased heart rate: Around weeks 8-10 the heart rate might begin pumping faster and harder and this is very much common during the pregnancy. This is basically due to the hormonal changes inside the body and the increased blood flow to the foetus will happen later into the pregnancy. Ideally, the management will start before the conception and if the ladies are having any kind of underlying heart problem, then doctor supervision is necessarily required in the whole process so that the dosage of drugs can be monitored perfectly.
- Mood changes: The hormonal levels will be significantly changing during the pregnancy and this increase can affect the mood of the ladies and can make them much more emotional or reactive than usual. The mood swings are very much common during the pregnancy and some of the ladies might also get feelings of depression or irritability along with anxiety all the time.
These are some of the important early signs of pregnancy and thus in case of experiencing these one must visit Gynecologists.